Quarterly Public Improvement District #11 Meeting - Public Meetings
For more information contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Property owners within the Stockyards Public Improvement District area pay a special assessment above their regular property taxes for a coordinated program of services . The assessment is collected by Tarrant County and transferred to the City of Fort Worth. The City contracts with the Stockyards Preservation Foundation of Fort Worth, Inc. to provide and manage services the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District.
Some of those services include but are not limited to:
- Litter Abatement and Maintenance
- Capital Improvements
- Marketing and Communications
- Public Events
- District Promotion
- District Planning
- District Light Pole improvement/renovation
- Janitorial - Porter service in district (trash, sidewalks, gutters, walkwaysl, trash cans, power washing)
- Big Belly Trash Can project
- www.FortWorthStockyards.org - marketing opportunities for all in district
- Monthly e-Newsletter for subscribers & tenants/stakeholders in district
- National Finals Rodeo Stockyards Events - Event Support
- Cowtown Goes Green Public Event - FREE Event
- National Day of the American Cowboy - FREE Event
- Christmas in the Stockyards - FREE Event
- Public Safety/Security initiative
- Renovation of Stockyards Historic Sign
Subscribe to our monthly PID newsletter here.
STOCKYARDS inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: PID #11 Quarterly Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
Email email@example.com for ZOOM meeting information.
Remote Meeting - Info below
Fort Worth TX 76164