Need help finding us? Whether you want to drive yourself or catch a train, we’ve got routes, directions and parking outlined right here.
Weather in the Stockyards
- There is one free parking lot on the northeast side of Stockyards Station.
- Street parking is free along East Exchange Avenue.
- Lunch parking is free from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- If free parking is full, there are several other lots available for only $5.
- Special event parking throughout the Historic District is $5-10.
Find it all at FortWorthParking.com.
By Train | The Trinity Railway Express (TRE)
Get to Fort Worth from DFW Airport or downtown Dallas. Get off at the Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) Station; you can catch a bus from there.
By Bus | The T
Get to the Stockyards from downtown. From the Fort Worth ITC Station, you can take bus routes 1, 14, 15 or 17.
By Trolley | Stockyards Station Trolley
Route 15 – the easiest way to get to the Stockyards from downtown.
Need help choosing your route? Call 817-215-8600.
Stockyards Visitor Center
The starting point of the Historical Walking Tours and the Texas Trail of Fame, and a great place to watch the cattle drive.
Learn about all the great things the Fort Worth Stockyards have to offer, from our Old West origins to our upcoming events. We’ll be happy to help you with directions, event information and more.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
130 E. Exchange Ave.
Fort Worth TX 76164